Tuesday, February 14, 2017

ALL I NEED IS YOU MY VALENTINE

It is Wonderful day for those who fill their heart with peace,love and happiness This is a special Day to celebrity with the people we love, we need them , we feel them. Lets show how much we real care about them let us our Love to be relieved with their own Heart.Without forget our families  our friends and our relatives  let us share our love and happiness together .

 Let this Songs Lyrics to be dedicated to those Couples with their really Love First song is
Zayn ft Taylor Swift  I don't wanna live forever
Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
Give me somethin', oh, but you say nothin'
What is happenin' to me?

I don't wanna live forever
'Cause I know I'll be livin' in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
I just wanna keep callin' your name
Until you come back home
 John Legend Love me Now
I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone
So I'm gonna love you now, like it's all I have
I know it'll kill me when it's over
I don't wanna think about it, I want you to love me now
Something inside us
Knows there's nothing guaranteed, yeah
Girl, I don't need you
To tell me that you'll never leave, no
When we've done all that we could
To turn darkness into light, turn evil to good
Even when we try so hard
For that perfect kind of love, it could all fall apart
Meghan Trainor ft John Legend Like i'm gonna lose you
I woke up in tearsWith you by my sideA breath of reliefAnd I realizedNo, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love youLike I'm gonna lose youI'm gonna hold youLike I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standingI won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know whenWhen we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love youLike I'm gonna lose youI'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you 

I hope you can have something to tell someone you truly love you can have something to Listen with someone who brings the Brightness in your darkness Heart and makes your life so meaningful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment